Author Topic: FAIRNESS TO RUBIN DIAZ CHAMPION OF MEDALLION OWNERS  (Read 168 times)

nyctaxinews

• Administrator

Taxiwerker

Re: FAIRNESS TO RUBIN DIAZ CHAMPION OF MEDALLION OWNERS
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2019, 07:51:13 AM »
Oh Man....

Not Sure He Will Make IT Out on That One.....

In TODAYS Day and Age  You / We / Us / Need to Be Careful Or What Come out of Our Mouths ...

I Wish Him The Best in SURVIVING This ONE .... :-X :-X :-X :-X

YELLO

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2019, 01:14:52 PM »
He should apologize and agree to attend a Diversity Training on Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity ...

Taxiwerker

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2019, 11:01:35 PM »
 :-[ :-[ :-[      Hmmm......Just Pondering.....( THESE Are Simply MY Views Not Of this Page ...Feel Free to Rebut ME )

He WAS A CHAMPION To US.........Now REMEMBER I AM Pondering THIS.....To MUCH Time on My Hands..?....OVERTHINKING This ONE...?....STRANGER This ARE Going ON In This " SMASH the Medallion / Taxis  World "

One NEVER Knows in This " All About The Benjamin's World "

What WOULD Be The MOST IRONIC Thing That COULD HAPPEN ....Was He  " Touched " ..?...And NO I Don't Mean I THAT Way....

Was He TOUCHED With A Stack OF CASH to Commit Political SUIICIDE !!!!......Just PONDERING....Time WILL TELL....!!!!

YELLO

YELLO

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2019, 04:46:01 PM »
"In the rush to punish Diaz for his absurd theories,” Lynn wrote in a text message, “have the interests of the [medallion] owners and drivers been jettisoned?”

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.crainsnewyork.com/politics/council-committee-dissolved-following-chairmans-homophobic-remarks&ved=0ahUKEwiR1NCN17ngAhVhnuAKHRBJCBMQxfQBCCcwAA&usg=AOvVaw2QPhwC7KyCv3uQoq8vpxEL

YELLO

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2019, 05:40:47 PM »
Uber's  IPO valuation just went up. Melissa Mark-Viverito, thank you.

“This is not just about the reverend. This is about those who have emboldened him. Because he didn't get here on his own. You have the Bronx County Party that embraces, that uplifted him, that pushed him forward. You have a speaker that made him a committee and gave him an assignment. This to me is unacceptable,” Mark-Viverito said.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 07:52:00 PM by YELLO »

YELLO