News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The next BIG issue CONGESTION PRICING

Started by Citytaxistreets, Mar 23, 2023, 04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Citytaxistreets

Tuesday,  the city was a parking lot , thats a regular Tuesday,  Ubers were a big percentage , but trucks were plentiful and construction is a real cause , they block half the ave. Taxis were some, not a-lot and definitely visible.
Someone should do a study on how many Ubers taken off the street would put how many taxis  on it. I bet its 2 ubers to one cab. if thats true thats a sure way to cut down the number of cars roaming the city. 

NYC Taxi News

taxiwerker

A Drone CAM can Prove THAT Easy..............

Citytaxistreets

There are just too many cars and that means Ubers on the street, which means they have to make it get more expensive , so there are less ubers. One way of doing that is to put on the congestion charge to them. If people want luxury black cars, they have to pay a significant amount more bc they are blocking traffic for everyone . the ratio of taxis to Uber should  get equalized , right now im guessing 5 ubers to 1 taxi?

Citytaxistreets

Maybe the people will take more cabs after congestion pricing takes hold , the people might just resent the fact the bc there are too many Ubers and the like making me pay a congestion fee or take public transit, Im not going to make them rich on top of that

NYC Taxi News

Citytaxistreets

you know when the new rates coming out?

NYC Taxi News

Citytaxistreets

Joshi is for exemption for yellows , lets hope her influence is still strong . She's deputy mayor and the Mayor is to , lets get lucky with a big win, keep your fingers crossed

NYC Taxi News

I'll believe it when I see it! Don't forget what she said at the end of this meeting

https://www.nyctaxinews.com/tlcmeet4_6_17.html