Author Topic: Arro and Curb  (Read 127 times)

Citytaxistreets

• View Profile
Arro and Curb
« on: November 09, 2017, 04:31:04 PM »
Arro and Curb need to join to make the taxi industry stronger!!!! Arro and Curb need to come to their senses, right now they are the industry insider and we are one and the same, medallion cabs and these 2 apps. In a few years or sooner, there will competitors to these 2 apps and if they don't show allegiance to us, then they risk losing us in the future, if they make us stronger now they will have dedication later on.  Arro and Curb together is a better product that separate. Owner/drivers should make an effort to respond to all ehails no matter what, we are giving up E-HAIL instead of owning it. We've got incredible strategic advantage with these apps joined in taxis, passengers could get a pickups 1,2,3.
These apps need to merge.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 08:29:47 AM by Citytaxistreets »

nyctaxinews

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Arro and Curb
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 07:27:10 AM »
This is probably correct, but the only way this will happen is if the people behind these Apps are convinced. So, if it hasn't happened yet then there must be a reason why. Does anyone know why?

Citytaxistreets

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 08:25:25 AM »
They want to best the other , but we cant work like that when were trying to survive, We need to defeat Uber first then we can fight against each other !!!!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 08:27:39 AM by Citytaxistreets »

Citytaxistreets

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2017, 01:04:21 PM »
The reason why TLC was not wanting to give yellows mandatory E-HAIL requirements was their worry there would not be enough to handhail, now with the possibility of doubling the yellows,  there is no such worry, make it mandatory to answer the E-HAIL by drivers , and tell the tech companies we need software that deals with public cancellations and driver E-HAIL refusal.
Our E-HAIL capabilities are enormous with experienced drivers and fast and ready cars.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 02:44:26 PM by Citytaxistreets »

Citytaxistreets

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2017, 08:44:23 AM »
It would definitely be better if every cab took Arro and Curb not just one or the other, they do it for payment, why not ehail?

Citytaxistreets

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2017, 08:54:20 AM »
I mean you two guys like need to make up and share the profits for the betterment of the whole industry, I mean we owners are at your mercy, we need the best product to compete against the now world giant, We could win this and take back of our city again. Ehailing is in and we need to compete in this area, right now I'm in the city and If I used the app I probably couldn't reliably get a car. Why not pay the drivers $5 for passenger cancellation, I don't know how much that would be but as an owner I don't mind paying for it , the more passengers know it is reliable , the more they'll use it and take from Uber. .
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 09:35:04 AM by Citytaxistreets »