Author Topic: Optimistic news ?  (Read 129 times)

Citytaxistreets

• View Profile
Optimistic news ?
« on: July 10, 2018, 11:02:51 AM »
my MTA (contributions) are higher and a very healthy % higher in 2018 than 2017 !

Citytaxistreets

• View Profile
Re: Optimistic news ?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2018, 06:55:15 AM »
The $$ numbers for the Day Driver are very very good

meter peter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2018, 03:23:17 AM »
That's great news. Means more small trips. Nothing like making $60+ daily for MTA starting Jan. Can't wait to hand over my hard earned money.

Citytaxistreets

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2018, 08:27:16 AM »
Employees?

https://www.politico.com/states/new-york/city-hall/story/2018/07/18/uber-loses-a-precedential-victory-and-some-new-york-state-drivers-win-employee-status-518782

Why I believe a taxi driver is a contractor and not an employee,
Taxi drivers lease the taxi and what they do with it is completely their own business, they could work slow or fast , airport or city. With Uber , drivers get rides thru dispatch, without Uber they would have no work. They’re employees on Uber’s platform working for Uber and taking their fares.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 08:28:59 AM by Citytaxistreets »

Citytaxistreets

• View Profile
Re: Optimistic news ? fast faster and faster
« Reply #4 on: Today at 11:58:53 AM »
We need the ehails to be as fast as this, A passenger gets ready to leave their house and before they get to the street there is a taxi waiting , We need to get this fast. We got taxis zipping around everywhere and empty ones , we need to get the drivers to respond liked this , this is the future, and whoever is the fastest wins, nobdy wants to wait, even on a fad, the fastest will do away with the fad
« Last Edit: Today at 12:59:37 PM by Citytaxistreets »