NYC TLC Set To Vote On 1,000 EV-Only Plate Release

Started by Yello, Jan 24, 2023, 05:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taxiwerker

:o  :o  :o  :o  :o

Fast Meeting.........

New GUY ............Uhh................Uhh..............Uhhh.....................Uh............

..........Uhh..........................Uhhh..........................Well That Concludes THIS One SIDED Meeting

at 10:15.............Is IT Me....?....The EMPLOEES Looking MORE and More GRUMPY These DAYS.......... ::)  ::)  ::)

NYC Taxi News

It makes no sense to put more cars on the road when there are still medallions sitting at the TLC. The TLC should be giving incentive to get those medallions on the road. We once upon a time had a system that worked very well, until the previous administration allowed the major Fuck up. Those medallions that are sitting should be back on the road!

taxiwerker

8)  8)  8)  8)  8)

I Agree 100%............Nah Make THAT.........1000%......

Duh...........Mr Uhh uhh Uhh...........

1000 CABS Electric Powered or Even FairyDust Powered ARE TRAFFIC IMPACTORS !!!!!

Where DOES He / THEY..TeeEllCee Think That They WILL Cruise ?.....DUH

Thats WHY I Have said......Lawd for At Least 50 Year anytime I was at at ANY Comm Hearing....DRIVE a WEEK in

a Hacks SHOES.....SEE What We GO Though......DAILY.......Never a RESPONSE and Plenty Of " We Know How to

RULE Looks "....If I Recall Several Fleets Wanted to Give The TLC Folks  FREE Cabs.......