Author Topic: Passengers and drivers go crazy at LGA  (Read 1878 times)

meter peter

Passengers and drivers go crazy at LGA
« on: January 18, 2020, 03:53:25 PM »
Passengers who were freezing at a terminal late last night wanted taxis. With no shuttle bus in sight and a dozen or so empty cabs at the terminal the passengers were ordered not to take a taxi and told to get out. The cabbies were told to leave the terminal didn't budge. Passengers got fed up and got back in the cabs. The dispatcher who tried to maintain order was overwhelmed and gave up. Really incredible a taxi can't pick up at a terminal so uber can get our fares at a surge price. Boy am I lucky I got you or I would have waited 20 minutes freezing and paid $70 my passenger a pregnant lady told me. I got $40+$10 tip. $20 cheaper. Yellows have been thrown out of LGA and uber given our holding lot. Can anyone believe a cab can't pick up at an airport?

nyctaxinews

• Administrator
Re: Passengers and drivers go crazy at LGA
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2020, 09:29:56 AM »
This Topic is peculating on twitter.....Let's keep it alive until we get justice!

meter peter

Re: Passengers and drivers go crazy at LGA
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2020, 04:34:46 PM »
A passenger told me  a security guard at terminal B told him there is no more taxi service. I suspect it is a big white male guard I see giving cabbies a hard time. Can't be sure which security guard it Is I just suspect him.