Author Topic: Time to call senators and congressional members  (Read 202 times)

Citytaxistreets

Time to call senators and congressional members
« on: February 05, 2021, 07:40:21 PM »
Congressional committees are set to start crafting legislation next week on specific components of President Joe Biden’s $1.9 trillion Covid-19 relief plan after votes in the House and Senate Friday on a budget resolution for 2021.

Citytaxistreets

Re: Time to call senators and congressional members
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2021, 09:20:30 AM »
Thank you for writing to me to share your concerns.

Among the hardest hit by the COVID pandemic are taxi drivers, many of whom have struggled to stay afloat for years before the coronavirus gripped our city. The deregulated, overpriced, over-leveraged taxi medallion market has driven thousands of New York's taxi drivers into crushing debt – oftentimes an insurmountable burden as the demand for yellow cabs is at record lows. The financial and human toll of this crisis cannot be understated.

Citytaxistreets

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2021, 09:21:43 AM »
I ran for Congress to fight for economic stability and justice for all New Yorkers, and I intend to address this crisis as swiftly as possible. In my capacity on the Financial Services Committee, I am exploring every option to get these essential workers out of mounting debt and financial stress. 

Citytaxistreets

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2021, 09:21:59 AM »
It is an honor to represent you in Congress. I commit to elevating the voice of my constituents every day. Please stay in touch with me by visiting my website and following me on social media.
Sincerely,
Rep. Ritchie Torres
Member of Congressman

nyctaxinews

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2021, 05:36:36 AM »
Ritchie Torres is in bed with Bradley Tusk.

So what's the game? Why is Tusk, one of the creators of the medallion downfall, now posing as a friend?

Taxiwerker

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2021, 08:51:47 AM »
 :o :o :o :o :o :o

TUSK Helping Taxi Medallion Folks.............

:o :o :o :o :o :o

Sketchiest Thing I Have EVER Heard.....

Time IS Ripe To BURY The APPS......The WORLD Knows APPS Should Have WORKED and TEAMED Up With EXISTING Transport Services BACK Then...!.....We HAVENT Died Yet !....Their IS Something GOING On.....!!!